Who is New Zealand Working Holiday Visa for?
Working Holiday Visa is designed for young people from a number of countries who would like to broaden their life experience. It also offers a chance to explore one of the world’s most pristine environments.
- Most commonly for those aged between 18 and 30, Working Holiday Visas are available to people from 18 to 35.
- Only nationals from the countries specified by law can apply. Besides, the conditions, such as the date and the permitted number of applications, vary from country to country.
- The duration is 12 months unless you are from the UK or Canada, in which case you may apply for up to 23 months.
- You do not need a job offer and there is no cap on your working hours, although your primary goal should be holiday, not work.
- You will be unable to take up permanent employment while you are on your Working Holiday Visa.
- What you can do, however, is enrol in a course of study in New Zealand.
- For some countries, the length of work for one employer will amount to 3 months.
- Immigration New Zealand expect you to show the necessary funds to support yourself during your stay in New Zealand (the amount varies depending on the country)
- Your family members cannot join you in a Working Holiday application; however, they may apply in their own right.
Our immigration expertise is at your disposal. Should you decide to clarify a vague point or go ahead with your application – we are a mouse click away. Book your free 30-minute consultation with your dependable immigration consultant.